Monday, June 23, 2008

In support of Obama

I believe the tactic of Al Gore using vengeance in the aim of promoting green energy alongside supporting Obama is not true. I understand that you're trying to point out that Al Gore is backing up Obama in his election because he is trying to have a sense of revenge, but it seems as though they share common interest in the most current uprising crisis, "ENERGY!"

I am glad to admit that I am a supporter of Obama. I support Obama for his green energy policies that he has mentioned to start upon election of his presidency. This could not be a better time to push a green energy reform in America. America does not need another leader that is willing to look the other way of the energy issue at hand. With both Al Gore and Obama pushing green energy, it is a great time to have a stronger voice of future issues to come in the energy grid. I believe a big change to come is greatly awaited and needed dramatically.

Do not get me wrong our country has become powerful and has set many standards due to the work ethic and capitalistic morale. Doing so has created a world full of people who think surviving is working to make ends which are true, but the world is only so big as I see our population ever so growing. We will find real survival when the worlds economy overgrows its grounds allowing us to live in the world once known.

Al Gore is a great man that stands behind what he thinks. This shows that he stands behind Obama for what he believes in. Together I hope these men create a much healthier world for the future.

Comment to (American Adventure)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.